Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Street Fair

For my last cultural event I attended the International Street Fair. For the event, they shut down all of Court Street and they filled it with booths of different countries. The part that really struck my eye was all of the traditional clothing that students wore representing the different cultures from Ohio University. My favorite part was all of the jewelry that was for sale. There were a lot of pretty bracelets and earrings that embracing traditions and cultures. My second favorite thing about the street fair was all the different foods. I was so excited to be able to try all of the different foods and the smells were amazing! I was excited that I chose to go to this event because I was able to learn about several different cultures rather than one!

No comments:

Post a Comment